Every month I'm taking on a challenge - to DO something better. For February, it's Organizing My Computing Life. My goal is that in the event of a computer failure (which happens to me quite often), things should be back to normal quickly.
Here are the things I will DO during this month (and I'll be posting about my process & progress):
1. Create a list of computer programs I use regularly.
2. Create a list of Firefox add-ons I can't live without.
3. Find a cloud storage method I like and start uploading family photos & backing up documents & website files.
4. Start keeping a digital record of purchases of big ticket items & important warranty information.
5. Choose a password manager program and start using it.
Which (offline) program(s) do you use most regularly?