The What's in a Name Challenge (5) hosted by Beth Fish Reads requires choosing books that fit a particular themes.
- Read a book in each of the following categories:
- Featuring a topographical feature - Jellicoe Road, Melina Marchetta (65)
- Something you'd see in the sky in the title - Graffiti Moon, Cath Crowley (70)
- A creepy crawly in the title - Everybody Sees the Ants, A.S. King (38)
- A type of house in the title - The Kingdom of Gods, N.K. Jemisin (54)
- Something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title - The Knife of Never Letting Go, Patrick Ness (67)
- Something you'd find on a calendar in the title - Radiant Days, Michael A. FitzGerald (53)