Favorite bookishness from around the web this week.
Favorite On Girlxoxo.com
- The 2012 Bram Stoker Awards Preliminary Ballot Announced @ Horror.org
- The Kitschies: a joyous SF (Speculative Fiction) shortlist @ Guardian Books
- Man Booker International Prize 2013 Finalists Announced ... I'm so excited to see Marie Ndiaye on the list - I read Three Strong Women, written by her, back in August.
- Are you kidding me?! @ Buckling Bookshelves ... I have no idea why these books were banned either!
- To Rate or Not To Rate @ Mysteries in Paradise ... I don't rate here, but I do on Goodreads. It doesn't matter to me whether a blogger rates their reviews or not - but if they don't, I would like to know in the first few sentences whether they liked a book or not.
- Heart-shaped page marker origami @ How About Orange ... origami bookmarks are my fave!
- Big Books @ The Daydreamer's Ramblings ... one reason I stopped caring about how many books I read each year is because I started to shy away from "big" books.
- If You Give A Girl a Book @ So Obsessed With ... five questions to help you gift the perfect book.
- i made my favorite picture book into wall art @ Cecelia Bedelia ... love it!
Favorites from Elsewhere on the Net
Did I miss any other significant bookishness that happened over the week? Feel free to share your links with me in the comments. - Linked to The Sunday Post @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
See more -> Sunday Best