Links I found interesting over the week.
Favorite On Girlxoxo.com
- Black History Month: Best Inspirational Books @ My Little Pocketbooks ... I would add the Autobiography of Dr. Ben Carson - the most inspirational book I've ever read.
- The insidiousness of the "echo chamber" @ The OF Blog ... you don't have to do what everyone else does.
- Viral or Spam? When a campaign goes overboard. @ Parajunkee ... a good reason why you shouldn't do what everyone else does!
- A Different Light: LGBTQ Titles on YALSA's Awards & Select Lists @ The Hub ... lots of these titles are on my reading list.
- Picture This: Rally the Readers @ Paper Riot ... I love seeing into other reader's spaces and bookshelves.
- Romantic Locations based on your favorite Horror Novel. @ Midnyte Reader ... interesting - I would have never have thought of anything related to a horror book as romantic :-)
- Outstanding 2012 Short Story Collections submitted for The Story Prize (2012) @ The Story Prize Blog ... more choices other than the 3 finalists
- Books and Bites (Facebook) ... authors Sarah Jio and Camille Noe Pagan are pairing books and food
- How to: Using an old book to Make a desk organizer DIY @ Petit Elefant ... so creative! Blogging
- Real Life Entrepreneur Success Secrets @ HTMMO ... change the title to Four Real World Business Lessons for Success - and apply to blogging.
- The Less Doing Guide to Social Media @ Less Doing ... tools and tips to help you automate social media and thus use it more (if you don't use it at all yet).
- [Reference] What You Can Expect On My Twitter Feed @ Jamie Todd Rubin ... it's a good thing to think of ways you can be different on each social site on which you're active.
Favorites from Elsewhere on the Net
- Linked to The Sunday Post @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
See more -> Sunday Best