Won't you join me in sharing your Sunday Best, i.e. link to a post that you're super proud of that you published this past week. And then take some time to visit your fellow bloggers and leave a comment on a post that they're excited about.
My favorite blog post of the past week: 10 Books With Vivid & Dramatic Worlds
- Favorite from Elsewhere on the Net
- SYNC FREE (Audiobook) Downloads. July 26-Aug 1, 2012 - Pinned by Alfred C. Martino, Read by Mark Shanahan AND Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson
- If You Liked "The Hunger Games" ... @ Lawrencev Public Library - some excellent choices in this infographic. I've got the "Fantasy" portion covered :-)
- Forecasting the 2013 Tournament of Books: The Half-Way Point @ Book Riot. Books I may read in the future.
- Bloggers Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Pics on Your Blog - My Story @ Roni Loren. Yes you can.
- The Best Book-ish Podcasts: Confessions of a Podcast Addict @ Momentum. I don't listen to any podcasts, so I might try a few of these.
Now it's your turn - Share your favorite blog post of the week or write your own Sunday Best post. Link to it below.
Link to Your Best Blog Post Of The Week!
See more -> Sunday Best