My interests change often, but here are a few non-bookish websites that I've been reading daily.
Fitness & Food* IntheGym.net. Workout music playlists. The BEST workout music website on the interwebzz. PERIOD. And also my website :-)
* StoneSoup. 5 Ingredient recipes ... because I abhor being in the kitchen for too long.
* Good Cheap Vino. Wine Bargains and Values. Because I like wine.
Personal Style & Home Decor* Vintage Virgin. Thrift store, vintage style. Shows what you can do without spending much $$$. And although my style is not as bold as her, I'm always inspired.
* Style of a Fashionista. Bold and un-apologetic style. Another style inspiration.
* Houzz. Home design look-book. I spend hours just browsing the pictures, as we're re-modeling the entire house.
Blogging* Quick Sprout. Blogging advice that's priceless. Very informative about all aspects of having a business/ brand online.
* Her New Leaf. Blogging Tips, DIY, & Life. A recent discovery.
A Little Bit of Everything* Sh*t My Kids Ruined. Photos of crazy stuff kids do/ break. I can relate.
* The Minimalist Mom. Learn to be okay with less stuff. Something I wholeheartedly believe in is less consumption - of "things" and the useless junk the media feeds to us to keep us blissfully unaware of the real issues.
Do you follow any blogs in the categories above that I should check out?
See more -> Blog Love